For all offers listed on this website you will find the prices in the respective article. For special requests or tours that are not listed here, the following rules of thumb apply (deviations possible):
- Hikes and bike tours: ~12,-€ per hour and participant
- Half day tours and exclusive bookings (until 4h 30′):
129,-€ for up to two persons – 60€ each additional person
- Photoshootings: from 200,-€ (usually agreed upon individually)
- Lending: helmet, headlamp, batteries etc. 8€ (for cave hiking)
Our prices are net = gross prices, i.e. no VAT is added.
Exención franquicia fiscal” LEY 7/2017, de 27 de diciembre, de Presupuestos Generales de la Comunidad Autónoma de Canarias, artículo 109 – Tax Exemption Law 7/2017, of 27 December, Budget of the Autonomous Government of the Canary Islands, Article 109.
Even though we are not the cheapest providers, as we work very individually, we do not earn enough with our offers to be subject to VAT. Therefore we would be happy about a tip if we could really bring the Lanzarote-Feeling to you.
Sights that are subject to an entrance-fee will only be visited on request of the participants.
Consumption and possible entrance fees are not included in the price.
Pick ups for hikes and excursions are charged separately:
Pick-up from Teguise 5€ / Playa Blanca 15€ / all other regions 8€ (per person)
Pick-up from Playa Blanca is only offered for tours in the south (Ajaches/La Geria/Timanfaya)
Notes on withdrawal/cancellation by participants:
You will receive a booking confirmation from us, in which the respective conditions for cancellation of your booking are stated. Usually the following applies:
- Cancellations up to 3 weeks before the booked tour or within three days after receipt of the booking confirmation are free of charge.
- Cancellation until 2 weeks before the tour: 25% of the tour price
- up to 1 week before the tour: 50%.
- For cancellations within the last 6 days before the planned tour (or no-shows) the full price must be paid
- 20% in the event of demonstrable cancellation through no fault of your own (doctor’s certificate, force majeure)
- If the booking is made and confirmed three days (or less) before the planned tour, the full price must be paid for no-shows or cancellations.
If the tour is cancelled on our behalf, we will of course refund any prepayments made.
If the excursion is rescheduled to another day on our behalf, you can cancel at no cost.
If you book a half-day tour or an exclusive excursion, we offer the following advantages:
- the taking place is guaranteed
- You are the only participants
- The tour will be arranged according to your wishes and interests (as much as possible)
- a free cancellation is possible until 7 days before the tour (if booked at least 2 weeks in advance)